Monday, December 22, 2014

12/15-12/21

What a crazy, crazy week!


Getting transferred and saying goodbye to the Golden Hills family was super difficult, but I am excited to be in my new area in Bishop with Sister Dodson too!

The ward here is super small in attendance but over 300 people on the records! I'm super stoked to help the ward out the best I can!


I don't have too much time this week, but I'll be able to talk to you guys on Christmas! Woop woop!!! :)

We had fun making cookies with a less active woman and decorating a Christmas tree with a recent convert family and just having a good ole time coming up with ways to serve the ward!


We went up to Mammoth, CA to help the Elders with their caroling efforts on Friday as well!
It was such an adventure and super fun! It started snowing! :)



Anyways, I love you all so much and am so grateful for all of the love and support you give me! I definitely feel your prayers! 

Have the best Christmas ever!!!


I've been thinking a lot about the true meaning of Christmas, and my heart has changed and I know that Jesus Christ really is the Savior and Redeemer of the world and that He had to learn and grow just as we do. He knows what we are going through and is the best person that could be our advocate with the Father! 

Love you all,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sister Loar

No comments:

Post a Comment